Guys, sorry for being terribly inactive lately. I have just started university and my first week was totally awesome. I’m currently taking up BA Communication Arts in University of the Philippines Mindanao and it’s quite as good as I expected it to be. My bloc mates, people who are in all the same classes as I am, are amazing people and it’s like somebody took Tumblr and put us all in one place. We all unite in our undying loves for any of the following: Glee, Sherlock, One Direction, Ed Sheeran, and all things fangirl. I would have never thought I’d meet people who actually get me, but there they are. Even if all 16 of us in the class are girls and we’re largely deprived of contact with boys our age, I think we’ll be having a great four years together. The first two, we’ll be stuck with each other, and the last two we will probably end up parting ways because of our majors but we would most likely still hang out. I could really say that I am happy where I am now. Sorry, Tumblr.
If dudes are expected to have a lot of sex
But ladies are expected to stay virgins until marriage
But homosexuality is bad
I’m really confused who dudes are supposed to be having all that sex with
Guys I got it
Society is literally telling dudes to go fuck themselves
DEAN-ILOSTMYSHOE’S 500 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY!!!!!!
- 5 All Time Low Posters
- Don’t Panic CD by All Time Low
- 3 All Time Low shirts
- All Time Low Baltimore Crewneck
- Glamour Kills “Keep Breathing Keep Loving” Crewneck
- Size 8 Red Toms (never worn)
- Size 7.5 Black Converse (never worn)
- 2 Zine Hoodies (never worn and tags still on)
- Black And Pink Bikini (never worn)\
- 2 Neff Beanies
- 30g Black Ipod
- Baby Blue DSI
- Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Go Ask Alice
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
- The City of Bones by Clarissa Clare
- The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
- Percy Jackson and The Olympians Series by Rick Riordan
- The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan
******THE HP LAPTOP AND IPAD 2 (BOTH IN WORKING CONDITION) ARE ONLY INCLUDED IF THIS GETS MORE THAN 10,000 NOTES********
48 years ago a girl said “oh fuck me” to her best friend while walking in the street, a guy who randomly passed by answered by “let me at least buy you dinner first”. I present to you my grandparents, in love since then and celebrating their 47 years of marriage today.
[UHQ] Darren Criss leaves the after party for the Met Costume Ball at The Standard in New York City on May 6, 2013.